Just off the top of my head, an example of some of mine:
- Gaining 65 pounds when pregnant with Lyla
- Taking four small children to a very long, very boring college graduation
- That phase of perm meets bangs in college
- Not making a priority out of spending more time with people I hold dear
- The last time I told one of my children "if you do that again, we are leaving this fun place RIGHT NOW." That was really way more punishment for me than for a certain naughty child, who shall remain nameless
- Posting this last blog post about maybe someday getting a dog...
On that note, I think I need to amend my requirements for the perfect dog:
1) Must eat anything and everything that falls on the floor underneath my babies' highchairs, unless, of course, one of the babies happens to fall down there. That would be bad.
2) Must be sturdy enough to take a little abuse from toddlers and yet not be able to (or have a desire to) fit their heads in his mouth
3) Must be hairless or, at the very least, the hair must not fall off the dog while indoors
4) Must be at least half as awesome as our beloved Yuri
Okay, take THAT honey! Now, find us the perfect dog :)